A concise daily devotional developed to
encourage reading and understanding of God's Word.


"I keep asking that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the glorious Father, may give you the Spirit of wisdom and revelation, so that you may know Him better." Ephesians 1:17 (NIV)

*In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C., Section 107, any copyrighted images in these messages are distributed under The Fair Use Act without profit or payment to those who have expressed an interest in receiving the information and are for non-profit research and are for non-profit research and education. No copyright infringement intended.


Friday, December 11, 2009

HE KNOWS US




We do not understand the ways of God, as we know His ways are
far above our ways. But, He knows the ways we take, and is well
acquainted with them. Even when others around us don't understand
our ways, God does. He honors our choice to go the right way even if
we have taken a wrong step at times. Our Lord will examine our ways
and when we have passed His test of our faith, we will emerge with
the rewards of everlasting life.

Read Job 23:10

"But he knows the way that I take; when he has tested me, I will
come forth as gold." (NIV)

"But he knoweth the way that I take: when he hath tried me, I shall
come forth as gold." (KJV)

1 comment:

Tom Bailey said...

This reminds me of the walking story of "he carried you".... the picture part at least.

Nice post.

type='©2008-2014 Daily Grace Bobbi Craigmyle, Psy.D., BCPCC http://insidetheshrink-dailygrace.blogspot.com/ No Copyright Infringement Intended Personal Use Only,