A concise daily devotional developed to
encourage reading and understanding of God's Word.


"I keep asking that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the glorious Father, may give you the Spirit of wisdom and revelation, so that you may know Him better." Ephesians 1:17 (NIV)

*In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C., Section 107, any copyrighted images in these messages are distributed under The Fair Use Act without profit or payment to those who have expressed an interest in receiving the information and are for non-profit research and are for non-profit research and education. No copyright infringement intended.


Sunday, December 13, 2009

WORDS AND THOUGHTS




We live each day bumping against the temptations and tribulations
of this world. It is so easy to allow the things of this world to invade
our thoughts and speech. Without being aware of it, our thoughts and
speech are no different than that of the world. If we ask the Lord each
day to keep watch and guard our thoughts and speech, He will help us
keep them pleasing to Him.

"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing
in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." (NIV)

"Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be
acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer." (KJV)

No comments:

type='©2008-2014 Daily Grace Bobbi Craigmyle, Psy.D., BCPCC http://insidetheshrink-dailygrace.blogspot.com/ No Copyright Infringement Intended Personal Use Only,