A concise daily devotional developed to
encourage reading and understanding of God's Word.


"I keep asking that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the glorious Father, may give you the Spirit of wisdom and revelation, so that you may know Him better." Ephesians 1:17 (NIV)

*In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C., Section 107, any copyrighted images in these messages are distributed under The Fair Use Act without profit or payment to those who have expressed an interest in receiving the information and are for non-profit research and are for non-profit research and education. No copyright infringement intended.


Saturday, April 9, 2011

WHY ARE YOU DOWNCAST?


Psalm 43:5


"Why are you downcast O my soul? Why so disturbed within me? Put your hope in God, for I will yet praise Him, my Saviour and my God." NIV


"Why art thou cast down, O my soul? And why art thou disquieted within me? Hope in God: for I shall yet praise him, who is the health of my countenance, and my God." KJV


We all get down and sad at times, we are human. We may be in the middle of great turmoil, we live on this earth. When these things happen, we can stir up our faith, get our minds on God, and thank Him for His many blessings to us. Then our sadness will be turned into joyful praise.


Heavenly Father, when we are having bad times, help us to remember You and Your gracious blessings to us so that we will be lifted in spirit with praise in our hearts. In Jesus' name. Amen.

©2011

Daily Grace

Bobbi Craigmyle, Psy.D.

2 comments:

Clint said...

That's an excellent prayer, Dr Bobbi....thank you!

Nikki (Sarah) said...

thanks for this encouragment Bobbi...hope your weekend is great.

type='©2008-2014 Daily Grace Bobbi Craigmyle, Psy.D., BCPCC http://insidetheshrink-dailygrace.blogspot.com/ No Copyright Infringement Intended Personal Use Only,