A concise daily devotional developed to
encourage reading and understanding of God's Word.


"I keep asking that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the glorious Father, may give you the Spirit of wisdom and revelation, so that you may know Him better." Ephesians 1:17 (NIV)

*In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C., Section 107, any copyrighted images in these messages are distributed under The Fair Use Act without profit or payment to those who have expressed an interest in receiving the information and are for non-profit research and are for non-profit research and education. No copyright infringement intended.


Wednesday, April 20, 2011

GOD NEVER CHANGES


Malachi 3:6


"I the Lord do not change . . . ." NIV

"For I am the LORD, I change not . . . ." KJV

All of creation has been in a constant state of change since it was created. Each of us changes in many and various ways as time passes. Isn't it a great comfort to know our God never changes. He and His Word never waiver or need updating. We can stake our eternity on it.


Heavenly Father, how blessed we are to have you, O Lord, who never changes and is the same yesterday, today, and forever. Help us to never forget that in this world of constant change. In Jesus' name, Amen.

©2011

Daily Grace

Bobbi Craigmyle, Psy.D.

2 comments:

Clint said...

So true that the Lord never changes. The problem we have as human beings is that the church does try to change to fit a changing society. This is a real problem.

Anonymous said...

The Lord knows that I hate changes. Sometimes changes can be for the better, sometimes for the worse. When I am happy and secure I want it to remain that way forever, when I am sad that is when I pray for the changes.
That is when I have to hold onto his unchanging hand more than ever.

type='©2008-2014 Daily Grace Bobbi Craigmyle, Psy.D., BCPCC http://insidetheshrink-dailygrace.blogspot.com/ No Copyright Infringement Intended Personal Use Only,