A concise daily devotional developed to
encourage reading and understanding of God's Word.


"I keep asking that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the glorious Father, may give you the Spirit of wisdom and revelation, so that you may know Him better." Ephesians 1:17 (NIV)

*In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C., Section 107, any copyrighted images in these messages are distributed under The Fair Use Act without profit or payment to those who have expressed an interest in receiving the information and are for non-profit research and are for non-profit research and education. No copyright infringement intended.


Wednesday, April 6, 2011

LOVE YOUR ENEMIES


Luke 6:27


"But I tell you who hear me: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you." NIV

"But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you." KJV


How can we live up to these words that go against our very human nature? Only those who are truly God's own, full of the Holy Spirit can let the hatred and evil of others bring out the best in us.


Heavenly Father, how great is our need to show love to our enemies. Give us hearts of pure Godly love, like the love You have for us. In Jesus' name. Amen.

©2011
Daily Grace

Bobbi Craigmyle, Psy.D.

2 comments:

Clint said...

Thanks, Dr Bobbi. I gotta work on this one.

Solid Rock or Sinking Sand said...

This is a hard one for me also...I know I must love my neighbor or enemy as myself that way I can bring him to the Lord. Blessings, Lloyd

type='©2008-2014 Daily Grace Bobbi Craigmyle, Psy.D., BCPCC http://insidetheshrink-dailygrace.blogspot.com/ No Copyright Infringement Intended Personal Use Only,