A concise daily devotional developed to
encourage reading and understanding of God's Word.


"I keep asking that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the glorious Father, may give you the Spirit of wisdom and revelation, so that you may know Him better." Ephesians 1:17 (NIV)

*In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C., Section 107, any copyrighted images in these messages are distributed under The Fair Use Act without profit or payment to those who have expressed an interest in receiving the information and are for non-profit research and are for non-profit research and education. No copyright infringement intended.


Thursday, November 12, 2009

COMPLACENCY




Be alert! It may seem that God is silent, that He is sitting back, looking
away. But He sees that we have become lazy in our responsibilities as
Christians, compromising our faith, and allowing our beliefs to become
diluted with deceitful beliefs of this world. He will not remain silent. He
will call us to give an account using the standards He set for us not our
own standards or the standards of the world.

Read Isaiah 57:11

"Whom have you so dreaded and feared that you have been false to me,
and have neither remembered me nor pondered this in your hearts? Is it
not because I have long been silent that you do not fear me? (NIV)

"And of whom hast thou been afraid or feared, that thou hast lied, and hast not remembered me, nor laid it to thy heart? Have not I held my peace even of old, and thou fearest me not?" (KJV)

No comments:

type='©2008-2014 Daily Grace Bobbi Craigmyle, Psy.D., BCPCC http://insidetheshrink-dailygrace.blogspot.com/ No Copyright Infringement Intended Personal Use Only,