A concise daily devotional developed to
encourage reading and understanding of God's Word.


"I keep asking that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the glorious Father, may give you the Spirit of wisdom and revelation, so that you may know Him better." Ephesians 1:17 (NIV)

*In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C., Section 107, any copyrighted images in these messages are distributed under The Fair Use Act without profit or payment to those who have expressed an interest in receiving the information and are for non-profit research and are for non-profit research and education. No copyright infringement intended.


Friday, November 20, 2009

BLESSING AMID THE STORM



We can fully rely on God's grace and mercy when we stand firm in
His ways, in spite of difficult things happening all around us. It is so
easy to blame God and become discouraged, but these difficult times
are among the most blessed when we stay close to Him.

Read 2 Samuel 22:21

"The Lord has dealt with me according to my righteousness;
according to the cleanness of my hands he has rewarded me."
(NIV)

"The LORD rewarded me according to my righteousness:
according to the cleanness of my hands hath he recompensed
me." (KJV)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice post. thanks.

type='©2008-2014 Daily Grace Bobbi Craigmyle, Psy.D., BCPCC http://insidetheshrink-dailygrace.blogspot.com/ No Copyright Infringement Intended Personal Use Only,