A concise daily devotional developed to
encourage reading and understanding of God's Word.


"I keep asking that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the glorious Father, may give you the Spirit of wisdom and revelation, so that you may know Him better." Ephesians 1:17 (NIV)

*In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C., Section 107, any copyrighted images in these messages are distributed under The Fair Use Act without profit or payment to those who have expressed an interest in receiving the information and are for non-profit research and are for non-profit research and education. No copyright infringement intended.


Tuesday, July 31, 2012

LOOK AND WAIT

 
Micah 7:7


"But as for me, I watch in hope for the Lord, I wait for God my Savior; my God will hear me." NIV


"Therefore I will look unto the Lord; I will wait for the God of my salvation: my God will hear me." KJV


What does the average person do when trouble strikes unexpectedly, or life seems to throw a curve ball? There are a number of responses for the average person to calamity. But for the Christian, we have a sure hope that whatever we are going through, our Lord is with us, leading us along, and working all things out for our good. The waiting part is difficult, but it is worth it when we arrive at the place the Lord has taken us.


Heavenly Father, how we thank You for never changing and for being the source of hope that never disappoints. Help us to wait for Your timing and enjoy our walk with You to where You are taking us. We pray in Jesus' name, Amen.


           
©2011
Daily Grace
Bobbi Craigmyle, Psy.D., BCPCC
No Copyright Infringement Intended
Personal Use Only

No comments:

type='©2008-2014 Daily Grace Bobbi Craigmyle, Psy.D., BCPCC http://insidetheshrink-dailygrace.blogspot.com/ No Copyright Infringement Intended Personal Use Only,