A concise daily devotional developed to
encourage reading and understanding of God's Word.


"I keep asking that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the glorious Father, may give you the Spirit of wisdom and revelation, so that you may know Him better." Ephesians 1:17 (NIV)

*In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C., Section 107, any copyrighted images in these messages are distributed under The Fair Use Act without profit or payment to those who have expressed an interest in receiving the information and are for non-profit research and are for non-profit research and education. No copyright infringement intended.


Tuesday, August 21, 2012

WHAT IS GOD TO US?

 
Psalm 18:2
 
 
"The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold." NIV
 
 
"The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower." KJV
 
 
The world has all kinds of security and protection plans to help us feel secure. We buy insurance to cover losses to our property and our lives. We buy warrantee plans in case something we purchase is defective. Even with all this type of security, there is none that can compare to the awesome and infallible power of the protection of our God. He will deliver us from trouble, keep us from trouble, stand between trouble and us, and hide us beneath His wings. He will deflect the fiery darts of the evil one and crush the army of Satan. There is no such peace and security that comes from this world.
 
 
Heavenly Father, forgive us when we allow ourselves to become anxious and fearful of the enemy. Help us to remember that You are our source of security that will never fail. Help us to use our gift of faith You have given us to stand secure in Your almighty presence. In Jesus' name, Amen.
           
©2011
Daily Grace
Bobbi Craigmyle, Psy.D., BCPCC
No Copyright Infringement Intended
Personal Use Only

No comments:

type='©2008-2014 Daily Grace Bobbi Craigmyle, Psy.D., BCPCC http://insidetheshrink-dailygrace.blogspot.com/ No Copyright Infringement Intended Personal Use Only,