A concise daily devotional developed to
encourage reading and understanding of God's Word.


"I keep asking that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the glorious Father, may give you the Spirit of wisdom and revelation, so that you may know Him better." Ephesians 1:17 (NIV)

*In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C., Section 107, any copyrighted images in these messages are distributed under The Fair Use Act without profit or payment to those who have expressed an interest in receiving the information and are for non-profit research and are for non-profit research and education. No copyright infringement intended.


Tuesday, May 17, 2011

HE INCREASES WE DECREASE

 
John 3:30


"He must become greater; I must become less." NIV


"He must increase, but I must decrease." KJV


The Christian journey is not one of following rules or being involved in a local church, although these are very good things to do. The real Christian journey is the process of turning control of our entire lives over to the Lord. He becomes more and more the center and master of our lives and we become more and more submissive servants of His will so that He is what the world sees in us.


Heavenly Father, we stand in need of Your grace and power of humility in giving control of our lives over to You. In Jesus' name, Amen.

           
©2011
Daily Grace
Bobbi Craigmyle, Psy.D., BCPCC

2 comments:

Clint said...

Oooohhhhhh....

I think this is one of your best ever, Dr Bobbi. I love your graphic.

Kathy said...

Thank you as I needed this today!!! I accidentally ran across your blog and I am so glad that I did. Your posts are very helpful to me. I lost my husband and best friend unexpectantly 3 weeks ago. Please pray for me.

Thank you for sharing with us.

type='©2008-2014 Daily Grace Bobbi Craigmyle, Psy.D., BCPCC http://insidetheshrink-dailygrace.blogspot.com/ No Copyright Infringement Intended Personal Use Only,