A concise daily devotional developed to
encourage reading and understanding of God's Word.


"I keep asking that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the glorious Father, may give you the Spirit of wisdom and revelation, so that you may know Him better." Ephesians 1:17 (NIV)

*In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C., Section 107, any copyrighted images in these messages are distributed under The Fair Use Act without profit or payment to those who have expressed an interest in receiving the information and are for non-profit research and are for non-profit research and education. No copyright infringement intended.


Tuesday, March 31, 2015

FINAL DAILY GRACE

Romans 15:13 May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope." ESV 
 
This is the final Daily Grace that will be sent your way. All praise to my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ for placing this seven year journey on my heart and for the desire to keep sharing His Word with those who touched the pages of this daily devotion. There is a season for everything. The Lord is leading me to other pastures of service that will feed me spiritually and by His grace, touch the hearts of others to accept His grace and grow in Him along with me. Thanks to all my faithful readers and keep feeding on His Word every day. This will cause your faith to grow and you will be fruitful for His kingdom.
 
"May the Lord bless you and keep you, make His face to shine upon you and give you peace."

©2008-2015

Daily Grace
Bobbi Craigmyle, Psy.D., BCPCC
 
 
No Copyright Infringement Intended
Personal Use Only


2 comments:

betty-NZ said...

I have enjoyed your blog but I know God had other, wonderful things for you. Stay strong and obedient :)

INSIDE THE SHRINK said...

Thank you Bettyl-NZ. It is people like you that inspired me and let me know there are lovely brothers and sisters in the Lord that hunger for His Word. God bless you richly.

type='©2008-2014 Daily Grace Bobbi Craigmyle, Psy.D., BCPCC http://insidetheshrink-dailygrace.blogspot.com/ No Copyright Infringement Intended Personal Use Only,