A concise daily devotional developed to
encourage reading and understanding of God's Word.


"I keep asking that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the glorious Father, may give you the Spirit of wisdom and revelation, so that you may know Him better." Ephesians 1:17 (NIV)

*In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C., Section 107, any copyrighted images in these messages are distributed under The Fair Use Act without profit or payment to those who have expressed an interest in receiving the information and are for non-profit research and are for non-profit research and education. No copyright infringement intended.


Sunday, February 22, 2015

TO THE READERS OF DAILY GRACE



Isaiah 43:18,19 "Remember not the former things, nor consider the things of old. Behold, I am doing a new thing; now it springs forth, do you not perceive it? I will make a way in the wilderness and rivers in the desert." ESV

 
Daily Grace began in August 2008. Over the years, this daily devotion has taken many different styles and forms, but always seeking to conform to the Word of God. As we follow Him, He leads us out into new places, fully trusting Him to lead and guide. I believe He has opened new doors for me to enter. Therefore, Daily Grace will not be continuing after March 31, 2015. I am excited about the things the Lord has in store for you and for me.


There are many inspired and anointed devotionals available that will take you further into the Word of God and spiritual maturity. I am providing links to some of those I believe will accomplish that purpose. I will, on occasion, post something here as the Lord inspires me to do so.

God bless every one of you and I pray you will be filled with hunger for Christ and be equipped for every good work for which He calls you.


Today                                                    Daily Devotional

Billy Graham Daily Devotion              Billy Graham Daily Devotion

My Utmost For His Highest                Oswald Chambers               

YouVersion                                         Bible App for your electronic device



©2008-2015

Daily Grace
Bobbi Craigmyle, Psy.D., BCPCC
 
 

No Copyright Infringement Intended
Personal Use Only


No comments:

type='©2008-2014 Daily Grace Bobbi Craigmyle, Psy.D., BCPCC http://insidetheshrink-dailygrace.blogspot.com/ No Copyright Infringement Intended Personal Use Only,