A concise daily devotional developed to
encourage reading and understanding of God's Word.


"I keep asking that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the glorious Father, may give you the Spirit of wisdom and revelation, so that you may know Him better." Ephesians 1:17 (NIV)

*In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C., Section 107, any copyrighted images in these messages are distributed under The Fair Use Act without profit or payment to those who have expressed an interest in receiving the information and are for non-profit research and are for non-profit research and education. No copyright infringement intended.


Saturday, December 22, 2012

REASON HE CAME

 
 
John 6:38,39
 
"For I have come down from heaven not to do my will but to do the will of Him who sent me. And this is the will of Him who sent me, that I shall lose none of all that He has given me, but raise them up at the last day." NIV
 
"For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me. And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that all of which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day." KJV



Christmas is a joyous celebration of the birth of our Saviour, Jesus Christ. However, this time is not just about the birth of Christ our Saviour. His birth was the hallmark of God's plan, a truly remarkable plan that unfolded as Jesus walked among men. Christmas is also about His exemplary life and the reason He came: To reconcile us to God.


Heavenly Father, we humbly bow in gratitude at the marvelous part of Your plan that took place that night at the stable in Bethlehem. Give us that joy and reverence that the shepherds experienced that night, but let it grow in our hearts throughout the years. We pray in the name of our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ, Amen.



       
©2012
Daily Grace


Bobbi Craigmyle, Psy.D., BCPCC
No Copyright Infringement Intended
Personal Use Only

No comments:

type='©2008-2014 Daily Grace Bobbi Craigmyle, Psy.D., BCPCC http://insidetheshrink-dailygrace.blogspot.com/ No Copyright Infringement Intended Personal Use Only,