A concise daily devotional developed to
encourage reading and understanding of God's Word.


"I keep asking that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the glorious Father, may give you the Spirit of wisdom and revelation, so that you may know Him better." Ephesians 1:17 (NIV)

*In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C., Section 107, any copyrighted images in these messages are distributed under The Fair Use Act without profit or payment to those who have expressed an interest in receiving the information and are for non-profit research and are for non-profit research and education. No copyright infringement intended.


Saturday, December 24, 2011

WE WILL FIND HIM

 
Proverbs 8:17


"I love those who love me, and those who seek me find me." NIV


"I love them that love me; and those that seek me early shall find me." KJV


The lowly shepherds kept the hope of the Messiah in their hearts. The Magi were diligent in their desire to see the promised Saviour. Their station in life was of no consideration to God who promises that anyone who loves and desires to find Him will find Him. We may not see multitudes of angels overhead or a bright star shining in the sky, but if we truly love Him and seek Him, He will see that we find Him. Our God is faithful and wants all of us to seek Him.


Heavenly Father, how wonderful was the event at a small cattle stall where the Saviour of the world was born. Those who diligently awaited His coming were privileged to be led there to that humble place. Help us to remember how much You love us, that You put the desire in our hearts to seek You and You make sure we find You. In Jesus' name we pray, Amen.


           
©2011
Daily Grace
Bobbi Craigmyle, Psy.D., BCPCC
No Copyright Infringement Intended
Personal Use Only

2 comments:

Clint said...

Have a wonderful Christmas, Dr Bobbi! And thank you for all that you do....

Pamela said...

I have found Him. I'm looking for His second coming.

Merry Christmas, Dr. Bobbi. May your Christmas be full of joy.
Pamela

type='©2008-2014 Daily Grace Bobbi Craigmyle, Psy.D., BCPCC http://insidetheshrink-dailygrace.blogspot.com/ No Copyright Infringement Intended Personal Use Only,