A concise daily devotional developed to
encourage reading and understanding of God's Word.


"I keep asking that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the glorious Father, may give you the Spirit of wisdom and revelation, so that you may know Him better." Ephesians 1:17 (NIV)

*In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C., Section 107, any copyrighted images in these messages are distributed under The Fair Use Act without profit or payment to those who have expressed an interest in receiving the information and are for non-profit research and are for non-profit research and education. No copyright infringement intended.


Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I NO LONGER LIVE


Galatians 2:20


"I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer
live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the
body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved
me and gave himself for me." (NIV)


"I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet
not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I
now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of
God, who loved me, and gave himself for me." (KJV)


Since we have given our lives to Jesus Christ, as His
children, we no longer live our lives the way we feel
they should be lived. We live our lives according to
the Word of God and the leading of the Holy Spirit,
in obedience to the way Christ would have us live.
Even though we still have these earthly bodies that
get in our way, we have total faith that the Lord will
guide us safely through, because He gave His life
for us.


Heavenly Father, we thank you and praise you for
sending your Son Jesus Christ who loves us and
gives us all we need to live the life you would have
us live. Help us to listen and follow the leading of
the Holy Spirit and not to listen and follow the spirit
of the world. We ask In Jesus' name, Amen.


     
©2010

No comments:

type='©2008-2014 Daily Grace Bobbi Craigmyle, Psy.D., BCPCC http://insidetheshrink-dailygrace.blogspot.com/ No Copyright Infringement Intended Personal Use Only,