A concise daily devotional developed to
encourage reading and understanding of God's Word.


"I keep asking that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the glorious Father, may give you the Spirit of wisdom and revelation, so that you may know Him better." Ephesians 1:17 (NIV)

*In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C., Section 107, any copyrighted images in these messages are distributed under The Fair Use Act without profit or payment to those who have expressed an interest in receiving the information and are for non-profit research and are for non-profit research and education. No copyright infringement intended.


Sunday, January 10, 2010

CONFIDENT & SECURE


The Lord God has told us He would never leave nor forsake us. Our faith
in His words gives us full confidence in His being all powerful. No matter what people do to us, no matter what the plans and behaviors of others do to us, God's strength is far more powerful. Though it seems the Lord does not see or care, trust him! He is working and He will take care of you. The strength of men is limited and they cannot overpower our God.


Read Hebrews 13:6

"So we say with confidence, 'The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid.
What can man do to me?'" (NIV)

"So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear
what man shall do unto me." (KJV)




1 comment:

Tom Bailey said...

I do not know why but these verses reminded me of phil. 4:16.

I like these verses. They seem to be some overlooked ones. Hebrews is a book with gems that are not quoted as often as proverbs, psalms, mathew thru John in the new testament.

Thank you for these.

Tom

type='©2008-2014 Daily Grace Bobbi Craigmyle, Psy.D., BCPCC http://insidetheshrink-dailygrace.blogspot.com/ No Copyright Infringement Intended Personal Use Only,