A concise daily devotional developed to
encourage reading and understanding of God's Word.


"I keep asking that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the glorious Father, may give you the Spirit of wisdom and revelation, so that you may know Him better." Ephesians 1:17 (NIV)

*In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C., Section 107, any copyrighted images in these messages are distributed under The Fair Use Act without profit or payment to those who have expressed an interest in receiving the information and are for non-profit research and are for non-profit research and education. No copyright infringement intended.


Friday, October 2, 2009

TRUST OVER FEAR




The greatest inhibiting and immobilizing factors of our success in the
Christian walk is fear. Fear can overpower our faith and keep us from
stepping out in boldness against sin and injustice. We fear rejection by
our family, friends, and co-workers. There are those around the world
who suffer much worse than peer rejection for their faith. Those who
would reject, injure, or kill us for our faith only touch the temporary. God is guarding our soul, which is eternal.

Read Psalm 56:11

"In God I trust; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?" (NIV)

"In God have I put my trust: I will not be afraid what man can do
unto me." (KJV)

No comments:

type='©2008-2014 Daily Grace Bobbi Craigmyle, Psy.D., BCPCC http://insidetheshrink-dailygrace.blogspot.com/ No Copyright Infringement Intended Personal Use Only,